"...the quality of your service and products is remarkable."
--Dave Bruenger, Attackproof.com customer
DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? NO PROBLEM!
YOU CAN EASILY USE A CREDIT CARD WHETHER YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT OR NOT. Safe, secure PAYPAL transactions, SSL encrypted.
• TO PAY WITH CASHIER'S CHECKS/MONEY ORDERS (U.S CURRENCY ONLY)
• ORDERING/SHIPPING QUESTIONS. WE CANNOT TAKE PHONE ORDERS.
• FOR DVD CONTENT QUESTIONS USE THE DVD GUIDE OR CONTACT US
• Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery within the U.S. and 2-4 weeks for International shipments (except for Slam Bags, 6-8 weeks but occasionally longer depending on customs in your country. Customer is responsible for any Import Duties). See our Total Satisfaction Return Policy.
BUY THE BEST-SELLING BOOK ATTACKPROOF FROM AMAZON
Buy this product:
THE GUIDED CHAOS WEAPONS SERIES: PART 2: KNIFE DEFENSE
|GUIDED CHAOS WEAPONS SERIES|
|Part 2: Knife Defense|
From the military to civilians and even the police-- knife, gun and stick fighting is often taught unrealistically. Based on the brutal, bloody, forensic homicide research of former detective John Perkins plus Perkins' over 100 seriously violent arrests, this comprehensive 4 part DVD series separates film fantasy from forensic fact and dojo delusions from real combat.
|1. MOST POPULARLY TAUGHT KNIFE TRAINING IS UTTER NONSENSE AND LOOKS LIKE DANCING.|
|2. MOST POPULARLY TAUGHT KNIFE TRAINING IGNORES THE UGLY REALITY OF WHAT KNIVES CAN ACTUALLY DO TO YOUR BODY. |
Go to Google Images right now and put in "knife wounds." Now THAT'S what you have to take into account when choosing how you train...
COMPLETE SERIES CHAPTER INDEX:
Save 15% and purchase the complete series. Save $39.00
PART 1 (separate DVD): KNIFE OFFENSE
PART 2 (this DVD only): KNIFE DEFENSE
- Intro to Knives: Fantasy vs. Reality
- Knife Fighting: Types of Knives
- Knife Fighting Isn't Pretty
- Knife vs. Knife: Fantasy vs. Reality
- Drills: Knife vs. Knife Variations--Myth vs. Reality
- Native American (West Virginian Hill Country) Knife Fighting
- Knife on the Ground vs. Knife
- Drill: Knife vs. Knife Agility Drill
- Drill: Knife (or Pen) vs. Multiple Attackers
- Stand-up Kicking vs. The Knife
- Drill: Dog-dig and Run
- Groundfighting vs. the Knife
- Drill: Groundkicking Against Targets
- Close-in Defense: Bare-handed vs. the Knife--Myth vs. Reality
- Drill: Bare-handed vs. the Knife
- Drill: Enclosed Fighting "The Hell-evator"
REVIEW OF PART 2: KNIFE DEFENSE
--by Ari Kandel, 3rd degree GC
|Thomas Edison supposedly said, "Ninety percent of genius is knowing what doesn't work."|
Nowhere is that more true than in defending yourself, unarmed, against a knife attack.
If you practice something that is theoretically effective, against theoretical attacks intended (even subconsciously) to allow the theoretical defense to work, you may be badly surprised by the different dynamic of a real attack, right before you are gravely injured.
In the Guided Chaos Weapons Series DVD, "Knife Defense," John Perkins, Al Ridenhour and their students go to great lengths to equip viewers with that first 90% of knowledge. They also offer valuable advice to help you begin to fill in the last 10%.
Due to the impossibly fast, furious and chaotic aggression of a committed, murderous attack with a knife, the basic tactics taught are all predicated on maximizing distance between the knife and your vital organs while creating the opportunity to escape, damaging the attacker(s) if necessary to achieve that. These tactics include effective standing kicking (emphasis on EFFECTIVE--good balance and other attributes and knowledge are critical to making this work), kicking from the ground (using Guided Chaos groundfighting methods), and using the "Dog Dig" motion to facilitate your escape or attack. Of course, deep subconscious understanding of the Guided Chaos principles enhances all of this.
The teachings are backed up by true stories of their real-world use. The details of the stories will help you to "get your mind right." Training methods are demonstrated and critiqued.
The realities of hold-up/kidnapping situations are addressed as well. Here again, erroneous expectations can lead to real problems. Both physical and behavioral/psychological dynamics and tactics are addressed and trained. While the unpredictability of such situations precludes any guarantees, as usual, the basic Guided Chaos principles of sensitivity and dropping are critical. So is preventing the situation from getting to that point in the first place through awareness.
A valuable feature of this DVD is an extensive examination of combat in confined space, using the infamous Hellevators (versions 1 and 2). Various training drills are shown to teach how to gain balance, power and other advantages from walls and other structures. Some of these demonstrations get pretty darn brutal.
This DVD will not make you a knife defense genius. However, studying it, practicing the training drills presented, and cultivating the basic Guided Chaos principles will go a long way towards preventing you from becoming a knife defense statistic.
PART 3 (separate DVD): CANE VS. KNIFE
PART 4 (separate DVD): BARE HANDS TO HANDGUNS
- Cane vs Knife
- Drill: Cane Alignment for Accurate Striking
- Drill: Spearing with the Cane
- Drill: Cane/Heavy Bags
- Drill: "The Gauntlet"
- Cane Fighting from the Ground vs. Knife
- Drill: Cane fighting From the Ground
- Drill: Cane vs. Multiple Attackers in Close Quarters
WARNING: The information on these videos is extremely dangerous and is not intended for sport, play or competition but for the sole purpose of protecting yourself in an unprovoked attack on your life.
- Bare-hands to Handguns: Fantasy vs. Reality and an Intro to Perkins Close Combat
- Dropping Energy & The Fright Reaction
- Accessing Your Gun Under Pressure
- Drill: Escaping to and Shooting from the Ground
- Drill: Gun Access and Shooting from the Ground Under Pressure
- Aim Fire: Isosceles vs. Point Shooting
- Handgun Defense: Fight Or Flight?
- Bare-handed vs. the Handgun: Preparing for Chaos
- Range: When to Disarm
- Feigning Illness to Close Range vs. Running
- The Handgun as Bludgeon
- When All Weapons Fall: Bare-hands vs. Bare-hands
Please Note: there is a couple of seconds of a slight buzzing sound on the DVD. This is not a DVD error but a noise generated while we were videotaping.
Approx. 72 minutes total on 1 DVD $65.00 plus shipping and handling. NTSC video format. (New York State residents must pay additional sales tax). Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Your cart is empty!